This 3 bedroom cabin offers a lakeside view anyone would envy. Check out the beautiful townhome located right on the Gunflint Trail, named one of the “50 places of a lifetime” by National Geographic. View the shimmering lakes by day and the northern lights by night. This area is mesmerizing. Sit by the beach or relax by the fire for the chance of a lifetime to just relax and refresh the spirit. You can rent a canoe and explore many of the islands, fish for dinner or swim in Poplar Lake, one of the cleanest lakes around. To view more photos, videos, rates or to inquire/book direct: please click here.
We also have many great vacation rentals in other states as well! Check out these states to view a terrific cabin, cottage or lodge rental:
Sometimes it’s not about the beach for your vacation destination and more about reconnecting with wildlife. Here at Whitetail Woodlands, we more than just connect you with nature, we let you live alongside nature. Nestled in the woods, you will find this pet friendly cabin perfect for your party of four. Looking for the ideal hunting or fishing cabin? Yup, you guessed it. Whitetail Woodlands are the best in the Glidden area. We can almost guarantee your hunting success. Here is why this secluded cabin is perfect!
- We offer over 500 acres of land perfect for harvest bucks of 2 years and older.
- We have a licensed guide with over 45 years of experience. You don’t have to fend for yourself here.
- Fishing guide and comfortable boat has all the equipment you need-you just bring your clothes (we strongly encourage this) and food and you are set all set to charter the open waters!
- On side charcoal grill with charcoal and lighter-you just bring the delicious food!
- Precut firewood ready for you-all you have to do is extinguish it at night
- Great bear hunting location and Glidden boasts Wisconsin’s record black bear (check it out for yourself)!
- Storage shed to store your clothes away from “human and cooking” smells.
- Close to ATV/ snowmobile trails
- Secluded from popular and crowded destinations gives you a true vacation experience, leaving you rejuvenated and at peace.
- Enjoy the wildlife, walking trails, and wild raspberry trails. Listen to the mating calls of the birds and catch mesmerizing sunsets among the top notch scenery.
The best part is, this cabin is fully furnished, leaving you only responsible for your belongings. No need to pack everything but the kitchen sink. Relax. Enjoy. It’s cabin time! But hurry, this cabin books fast!
Here at RentWisconsinCabins.com we love everything Wisconsin. So enjoy booking your next Wisconsin vacation directly with those that share the same love of Wisconsin as we do. No commission fees means you save money!
Nestled in the heart of the southern unit of the Kettle Moraine State Forest, the Country Retreat home is perfectly located for the weekend break, a leisurely mid-week holiday or a month-long retreat. The location is ideal for nature lovers – the trails are across the road. During the summer months, one can enjoy horseback riding, nearby water recreation, bird watching, and of course the trails. Winter activities include cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, sledding, ice fishing, ice skating, and more. Take a short 15 minute drive to Lake Geneva and shop, spa, dine, and more. There’s something for everyone at the Country Retreat!
About an acre around the house is fully fenced – bring your 4 legged friends along!
Enjoy the fully equiped kitchen.
Drink your morning coffee and listen to birds call or sip a glass of wine in the evening and listen to crickets. Enjoy this extra living space!
Gather ’round the roaring fire…
Here’s one of the 3 bedrooms. There are two bedrooms with queen beds and one with a twin, double, and roll-away cot.
Contact the Country Retreat Home owners to book your next vacation! You book directly with the rental owner — there’s no middleman — so you save!
Other Popular Wisconsin vacation destinations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells
Carlson’s Vacation Home in Central WI
Invite the entire family or plan an exciting adventure with a group of friends to enjoy this vacation home that sleeps up to 18. The newly-refinished home features a huge kitchen, wireless broadband, a wood fireplace, and washer and dryer unit. Relax on either two of the decks which overlook 80 acres of private land.
This spacious vacation home in New Lisbon is near the area’s great attractions. There are many opportunities to enjoy WI and the area both at the property and at surrounding locations. Take time to hike some of the private trails on the property or relax by the fire. Spend a day enjoying wildlife at WI state park, visiting Wisconsin Dells, or at Castle Rock Lake or Petenwell Lake. There are many activities for all ages in the area such as swimming, fishing, golfing, water skiing, hiking, and eating at a variety of restaurants.
Other popular WI vacation locations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells