Many vacationers know their favorite way to travel. Some enjoy having their getaway planned out completely months in advance. Others are happy with a weeks notice. There are definite advantages to both forms of travel.
Planned vacation advantages:
- Options and openings. Where do you want to go? If you are booking well in advance, chances are that they are many options. Don’t allow your vacation to depend on what properties are available, choose the property that works best for your traveling needs. Be able to choose your rental according to criteria like what region in WI you prefer, the rental style, and the vacation setting.
- More time to prepare. Now that you have picked your favorite vacation rental and location, what do you want to do? By having all the dates set up, a vacationer is able to form a list of what exactly they want to do and see.
- Scheduling. Booking ahead allows for the trip to fit into the majority of the party’s schedules. As the dates approach, individuals can organize around the vacation to allow for less scheduling conflicts.
Spontaneous vacation advantages:
- Bargains. Property owners never want an opening for their vacation rental. A spontaneous trip sometimes means that you can find great deals. Search around for specials to find great properties at low prices.
- Weather. Wisconsin is a state of all four seasons. Some vacationers love a specific time of year and plan their trip just around that. If one is looking for a great skiing trip, pay attention to the weather and plan your vacation just after a great snow fall. The same is done throughout all the seasons, last-minute vacationers are known to plan around the weather.
- Adventure. Do something that you never imaged. Some vacationers love traveling to a new destination with no clear plans. Each region in Wisconsin offers something unique. Planning a spontaneous trip allows vacationers to enjoy what that area has to offer.
The decision is up to the vacationer. Whether you are planning your trip for next weekend or for next year, Rent Wisconsin Cabins is here to help.
Low fees. Great value. True results.
Our high traffic, niche website specializes in promoting Wisconsin vacation cabins, cottages, resorts, and homes. With your membership, you will receive a username and password so that you log in to your personal Property Manager to create & maintain your listing(s) 24/7. You have complete control to update you listing(s) and vacationers book directly with you — there’s no middle man.
RentWisconsinCabins has a page one search ranking for popular search terms like “Wisconsin Cabins” and “Rent Wisconsin Cabins.” Our website had 500,000 views in 2012 from WI, IL, MN, and IA vacationers (renters that are most likely to book a vacation with you). They return to our website because we offer the internet’s largest selection of Wisconsin rentals – 640 and growing.
Feel free to explore RentWisconsinCabins.com
and see what we are all about. We provide vacationers a Narrow Your Search tool and a Google interactive map. We provide rental owners with a login Property Manager. Here rental owners can update individual rental descriptions, rates, photos, and more 24/7.
WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER RENTAL LISTING WEBSITES. We would love for you to join our team! Learn more on theList Your Rental(s) webpage.
Cabins, cottages, lodges, and homes in Wisconsin can be a great way to spend a week or weekend enjoying the outdoors. Many of RentWisconsinCabins.com’s owners are near some of the state’s most popular attractions like snowmobile trails in Mercer, the Fall colors in Door Country, popular ski areas, beautiful mountains in Northern WI, and of course the lakes and rivers.
Why choose a cabin, cottage, or vacation home versus a hotel?
- If you do not want lousy neighbors, tight parking spaces and police sirens (as you would get in many hotels), try cabin rentals as an option.
- Consider the view, cabins are usually in scenic areas. Staying at a hotel may be nice now and then, but you mostly get a view of the parking lot or nearby building.
- Staying at a single bedroom cabin may be priced similarly to a hotel, but you may have at least two or three times more room than you would have in your hotel room.
- Even more money can be saved by buying and cooking your food instead of going out for lunch and dinner.
- Enjoy WI with friends and family – large cabins are also available for families or groups plus they are more economical than renting several hotel rooms.
- You get a house to stay in instead of a single room – that’s more room to have fun.
- The surrounding areas are usually excellent locations for all sorts of activities: hiking, bike trails, boating and water recreation.
See for yourself. Find your perfect cabin, cottage, lodge, or home on RentWisconsinCabins.com and start exploring WI today.