Wisconsin Dells is known to be “The Waterpark Capital of the World,” but that is not all that the area has to offer. Come rent your home-away-from-home in this exciting area. Here are a few things we love to do when vacationing in Wisconsin Dells.
- What’s a Dells vacation without visiting the Original Wisconsin Ducks! When can you say that your drove on paved roads, took a bumpy off-road drive, then splashed into a lake — all in the same vehicle! You have to experience this one-of-a-kind tour of the Dells area. Enjoy the canopy of trees and wildlife, the sandstone bluffs, and Lake Delton.
- For those vacationers looking for an exciting adventure, we recommend Vertical Illusions zip line tour. Zip through the Chimney Rock Park and see WI Dells from a new perspective. The zip line tour travels for almost 1 mile and pushes 50 mph! As you sore from one point to another, a tour guide will point out some interesting aspects of Chimney Rock Park such as history and the wildlife.
- The white house….upside down – see the white house basement were top secret information is stored. Top Secret in the dells provides a fun experience for all ages and is available for large groups.
- Time travel back to the 1960’s when everyone went to the Drive in theater for their weekend entertainment. Big Sky Drive in Theater is one of the last drive-in theaters in WI. Stock up on some snacks at the concession stand, settle in, and relax while watching a double feature!
- Experience the Tommy Bartlett Show which involves extreme water skiing, masterful boat maneuvers, and stunt artists. This live show is great for families and individuals who are looking to see something different and exciting.
Inspired? We have over 100 vacation properties in Wisconsin Dells to accommodate for your vacation. Some of the properties are on the water, others are near the Dells attractions, and some are nestled in the WI wildlife. Happy travels.