Memorable Vacation Experiences Without a Huge Price Tag
- Vacation Properties vs. Hotels
Opt for vacation properties, not overpriced hotels. For longer trips, vacationers can expect to pay less when renting cabins, cottages, lodges, and homes. Plus these properties offer amenities that hotels can’t offer: full kitchens, washer/dryer, ample space, and fantastic locations.
- Budget for your vacation
Once you decide that you want to take a vacation, financially plan for it. Take a small amount out of each paycheck, then plan how you wish to allocate your savings. The goal is to not be surprised — plan ahead and research some pricing prior to your vacation.
- Avoid traveling during the peak-season
Many people look to vacation during the peak travel weeks, for Wisconsin that can be in both the summer and winter. But vacationer interest means more competitive pricing. Avoid that and book your vacation during the shoulder season.
- You don’t have to a lot pay to have a great vacation experience
Stop having the mindset that every great activity costs a lot of money — that’s a hoax. Instead, look for properties that are near affordable attractions that interest you.
- Love to bike? Many of the vacation properties are near popular bike paths.
- End your evening around a campfire with your friends and family. Share stories around the crackling fire or make dinner over the flame. This Wisconsin tradition is so popular that many properties include a firepit with the rental, you’ll just need to supply the firewood and snacks!
- If you enjoy shopping at unique shops and checking out local restaurants, search for vacation properties that offer that small-town-charm. You can spend an entire afternoon exploring the area.
- How could we forget about Wisconsin’s lakefront properties. Step right outside your door for an entire day of fun.
- Take advantage of the property’s kitchen and/or grill
We’re aren’t saying that you shouldn’t eat out on vacation — heck we encourage some indulgence. Instead, do both. Take a trip to the local grocery store; then pack a picnic for an afternoon or spend an evening grilling out. Going out to eat is never your only option with a vacation cabin, cottage, lodge, or home.
Everyone deserves a vacation here and there! Use RentWisconsinCabins.com to start your search — travel on!
Other Popular Wisconsin vacation destinations:
Veryy creative post