Unique features of the Buena Vista Lodge
- Size. The property sleeps up to 26 vacationers and has over 10,000 square feet of living space. Buena Vista Lodge can host simple Getaways, family reunions, or corporate retreats. There are nine bedrooms with additional living areas to accommodate the masses!
- Beautiful Lakes. The vacation home is on Pickerel Lake which is about 1,300 acres. Additionally there is a river that smaller boats may use to get to Crane Lake (400 acres). Love to fish? With your stay is a 14’ fishing boat with paddles. There is also a two-person paddle boat, a kayak, and canoe. Or skip the boats for an afternoon and take a swim right off the dock and enjoy a game of sand volleyball. Either way, you’re in for a great time.
- Outdoor living space. Take a seat and sip your morning coffee while relaxing on the deck, grill out with the two full size Webber grills, and head to the campfire in the evening. Also enjoy the screened porch which is great for vacations in the spring, summer, and fall.
- Games. In the home there is a pool table, foosball table, shuffleboard, and ping pong table…need I say more?
- Hiking Trails. Take a peaceful walk through the various trails that wrap around the 70 acres of land. For the snowmobile lover, there are local trails that start right from the lake. In the county there is 500 miles of groomed trails and an average of 50 inches of annual snow. In the warmer months, take an ATV out on the nearby Augustyn Springs ATV trail.
- Private Island. When you’re at the beach area, there is a path that goes along the shoreline which leads to a bridge. The bridge will lead you over the secluded island. Keep an eye out to see eagles, otters, muskrats, etc.!
Travel to Northern WI and enjoy the Buena Vista Lodge in Pickerel, Wisconsin. More information regarding the property can be found on RentWisconsinCabins.
– Joe Mogense
Other Popular Wisconsin vacation destinations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells