Carlson’s Vacation Home in Central WI
Invite the entire family or plan an exciting adventure with a group of friends to enjoy this vacation home that sleeps up to 18. The newly-refinished home features a huge kitchen, wireless broadband, a wood fireplace, and washer and dryer unit. Relax on either two of the decks which overlook 80 acres of private land.
This spacious vacation home in New Lisbon is near the area’s great attractions. There are many opportunities to enjoy WI and the area both at the property and at surrounding locations. Take time to hike some of the private trails on the property or relax by the fire. Spend a day enjoying wildlife at WI state park, visiting Wisconsin Dells, or at Castle Rock Lake or Petenwell Lake. There are many activities for all ages in the area such as swimming, fishing, golfing, water skiing, hiking, and eating at a variety of restaurants.
Other popular WI vacation locations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells
Island Pointe Resort
Resting at the edge of Lake Dalton is Island Pointe Resort in Wisconsin Dells. Fifty years ago Clarence Chappie created this Wisconsin Dells resort. Back then the resort was different from all the flashy motels – it showcased the natural beauty of the area. To this day the resort does the same. Surrounding by towering pines and the peaceful waters, vacationers can embrace the beauty of WI dells. The resort as a variety of lodging to choose from: red cabins, villas, and large cabins.
Visit the resort and have to opportunity to see the well known WI Dells attraction as well as relax by the water. Lake Dalton offers many recreational activities such as skiing, kayaking, and canoeing.
Interested in planning a trip to Wisconsin Dells? Read our latest post with itinerary ideas for you vacation in the Dells.
Rental property in WI dells
Resort on Lake Dalton
Other popular WI vacation locations:
St. Germain | Eagle River | Twin Lakes
Wisconsin Dells is known to be “The Waterpark Capital of the World,” but that is not all that the area has to offer. Come rent your home-away-from-home in this exciting area. Here are a few things we love to do when vacationing in Wisconsin Dells.
** UPDATE: Read our latest Wisconsin Dells summer vacation blog.**
- What’s a Dells vacation without visiting the Original Wisconsin Ducks! When can you say that your drove on paved roads, took a bumpy off-road drive, then splashed into a lake — all in the same vehicle! You have to experience this one-of-a-kind tour of the Dells area. Enjoy the canopy of trees and wildlife, the sandstone bluffs, and Lake Delton.
- For those vacationers looking for an exciting adventure, we recommend Vertical Illusions zip line tour. Zip through the Chimney Rock Park and see WI Dells from a new perspective. The zip line tour travels for almost 1 mile and pushes 50 mph! As you sore from one point to another, a tour guide will point out some interesting aspects of Chimney Rock Park such as history and the wildlife.
- The white house….upside down – see the white house basement were top secret information is stored. Top Secret in the dells provides a fun experience for all ages and is available for large groups.
- Time travel back to the 1960’s when everyone went to the Drive in theater for their weekend entertainment. Big Sky Drive in Theater is one of the last drive-in theaters in WI. Stock up on some snacks at the concession stand, settle in, and relax while watching a double feature!
- Experience the Tommy Bartlett Show which involves extreme water skiing, masterful boat maneuvers, and stunt artists. This live show is great for families and individuals who are looking to see something different and exciting.
Inspired? We have over 100 vacation properties in Wisconsin Dells to accommodate for your vacation. Some of the properties are on the water, others are near the Dells attractions, and some are nestled in the WI wildlife. Happy travels.
We have just added 24 vacation home properties to the Wisconsin Dells listing on our MAP! That means 24 more chances to experience Wisconsin’s natural beauty, tasty food, and unique activities. Wisconsin Dells is “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®” Take a day trip to one of the many waterparks and then head back to your vacation home to relax.
Each one of the vacation properties has their own amenities. Some are on the large recreational lake, Lake Delton. Others are surrounded by a wooded hillside, have an indoor pool, or can accommodate large groups. What ever type of vacationer you are, our Wisconsin Dell properties can fit your needs.