Cabins are excellent places to get away from it all and have a relaxing vacation. Here are 10 reasons to book a cabin this year.
- Cabins contain all the fun of camping, without the hassle of putting up a tent. You will not have to worry about inclement weather or lumpy terrain under your back as you sleep.
2. A cabin will give you the space to relax, whereas hotel rooms only provide a space for sleeping. Play a game of cards at the kitchen table, or read a riveting novel in the bedroom. You will be able to maximize the amount of time you spend at your cabin because you will like being there, and will have a space to do activities you enjoy.
3. Cabins include cooking facilities, so you can make meals you and your family would love. You can skip noisy, busy restaurants, and stock up on your favorite groceries. Cooking as a family can be fun, too.
4. Cabins provide space for you and your family to spread out, so you will not need to be in the same area all the time. You and your family can enjoy as much alone time or togetherness as you desire.
5. Cabins offer peace and quiet, and are generally tucked away from highways and other noisy areas. You won’t have to worry about thin hotel walls, or hearing the sounds of people walking past your room at night.
6. In a cabin, you can enjoy nature without sacrificing the benefits of home. Cabins offer an ideal vacation experience because they can be as comfortable or as rustic as you would like. You won’t have to sacrifice hot showers or home-cooked meals if you do not want to.
7. Cabins offer beautiful picturesque surroundings, since they are not in populated urban areas. You can enjoy time in the woods, by a lake, or near a river.
8. You can bring your furry friend along. Pet-friendly hotels are few and far between. Booking a cabin ensures you can find a property that will welcome your four-legged friend as well.
9. No matter what you are looking for in your next vacation, there is a variety of settings and styles to choose from—looking for an A-frame cabin with a lake view? We’ve got that. Want a vacation home with a pool, hot tub, or fire pit? You can find that here, too.
10. Renting a cabin can be a more affordable option. When you book through Its Cabin Time, you will be booking directly with property owners or local managers. This will save you the fees that other vacation home rental platforms charge.