Why pay hundreds more for the same Tennessee cabin on a third-party booking website when you can find it for free on regional websites like RentTennesseeCabins.com?
Did you know when you book through one of the major travel and accommodation suppliers, you are basically paying extra for browsing their fancy website? The price listed for their accommodations isn’t always made up of the accommodation cost alone. There are many benefits to booking directly rather than through third-party websites. Here are 5 great reasons to #BookDirect:
- Booking direct saves money – Popular sites add a high percentage of booking fees to the reservation total. Booking directly cuts out any middle-man commission.
- Some of the best properties aren’t listed on the major sites – Due to the high costs associated with using big sites, some of the best homes with highest demand aren’t even listed. Guests shouldn’t limit their search to third-party websites – they could be missing out on some of the best vacation rentals.
- Managers and owners have the most knowledge of the destination – When booking direct, local managers and owners can become sort of a free destination guide. They know the best activities, restaurants and service providers in the area.
- Owners and managers will have more special offers during non-peak travel times – When you book direct and directly communicate with the property owner/manager, you will be the first to find out about special offers or exclusive deals.
- If you need special accommodations/requirements a manager or owner can help – If you need an accessible vacation rental or pet-friendly option, a manager or owner will work with the guest directly to meet all their needs before they commit to a booking.
Since its recent launch, RentTennesseeCabins.com has facilitated over 7,000 communications between cabin bookers and cabin owners. Founder Joe Mogensen of JM Creative Group can’t stress the cost savings of direct booking enough: “If you find a vacation rental for $1,000 a week, the owner receives $1,000 and the vacationer pays $1,000. However, on middleman booking websites, the owner/manager might raise their rates to cover the commission, plus most middleman booking websites charges a traveler fee. The vacationer could end up paying $1,450 or more.”
Mogensen is also behind five other direct booking websites in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, New York and Montana, respectively. They are in the process of introducing dozens of regional websites.
Visit ItsCabinTime.com today to find a list of websites that offer a book-direct platform where renters can find the perfect getaway cabin for the guaranteed lowest rate.
IT’S CABIN TIME ™
Thanks for supporting our growing number of state-specific, vacation rental website that allow renters to easily connect AND book directly with owners or local managers.
#BookDirect. The only way to get the guaranteed lowest rate and best local advice.
Tell your family and friends about our great websites!